A Place for Us
A heightened staged reading of a new work by Canadian playwright Amy Lee Lavoie. In the middle of nowhere, a young woman finds a man hiding from the world and reading a romance novel.
Struck by a peculiar attraction, they are launched into a beautiful and tumultuous thirty-year relationship, inventing rules and games to survive each other. Will they make it?
- Dates: July 6th to 8th, 2017
- Venue: Playwrights Workshop, Montréal, QC
- Tickets: Donations
- Social media: Facebook
- Writer Amy Lee Lavoie
- Director: Cristina Cugliandro
- Cast: Emelia Grace Hellman, Nicolas Germain-Marchand
- Costume and projection: Liv Wright
- Lighting: Amber Hood
- Stage management: Morgandy McKinnell
Notes and Awards
This project is supported by: Playwrights Workshop Montréal and Bliss Street Cinerama. Amy Lee will be reading excerpts from her play My Tom, generously supported by Playwrights Guild of Canada.